Key Mission: Mathematics Research
Side Mission: Outreach
Vision: To Further Knowledge and Foster Wisdom
Our research sphere includes research staff, interns, visiting researchers, student researchers and the public.
Our outreach activities include:
- Camp Euclid and The Flatland Research Institute: collaborative research programs for youth and families;
- research courses, Unsolved Problems in Mathematics and Independent Research (including
- the Prime Numbers Lab);
the 4-Sphere: our "hands-on" research lab and its crew, the Exponents;
"hands-on", interactive research days (e.g. Pythagoras Trek, etc.);
and exhibits (e.g. Conundrum Fun! and EXTREME Math! at the USA Science and Engineering Festival);
U N S O L V E D: our wiki, written for all, about unsolved problems;
+ . . . .
Euclid Lab is
- an awardee of the AMS Epsilon Fund for Young Scholars Programs,
- a sub-awardee of the NSF, and
- an awardee to use the Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE), which is supported by the NSF.